QUOTATIONS STEP BY STEP!
- Select Shade Cloth weight you wish to use
- From the dropdown (CHOOSE SHAPE) select the number of sides your shade sail will have
- Enter your dimensions in MM (or inches if you are in the USA) - click CONTINUE WITH QUOTE
- Under Choose Fittings SELECT STAINLESS or NONE - click CONTINUE WITH QUOTE
- SELECT ACTUAL or ALLOWANCE then your colour choice from the Dropdown then - click CONTINUE WITH QUOTE
- Fill in all the fields required - select the options as you need - click CONFIRM DATA AND OBTAIN QUOTATION
- If there are errors correct them
The quote will appear on the next screen.
** Because of fluctuating currency exchange rates and transport costs the quote is valid for 7 days
If you are not sure about the SHAPE options look HERE
SOME NOTES ON THE OPTIONS
- ACTUAL means you will receive your sail in the dimensions entered on this page.
- ALLOWANCE means that we will make your sail smaller to accommodate the size of the tensioning fittings.
- In the colour selection area clicking an colour thumbnail will display a larger very accurate representation of the colour.
- If you have already selected the stainless steel fittings you will see PREMIUM FITTINGS UPGRADE. This is our newest turnbuckle and will only require a very small additional payment.
- To be able to conduct our business with you we do need you Name, Email and phone number. We do not use this information for any other purpose at all - in the main menu you can read PRIVACY.
- REVIEW CAD. This means we will send you a CAD of the shade sail before we make it so you can double check all is correct.
- OPTIONAL VIP ORDER. Means your order will receive priority.
- VELCRO/LED. We will fir velcro tabs on the underside of the shade sail so you can use an LED rope for lighting.
- PARABOLIC CURVES. So a sail will tension properly the sides have a 5% parabolic curve. If you want this reduced to 2% then click each side you want the change. (this is customer choice but we do not recommend it)
- PALM STRAPS. Are straps to go round a tree as a mounting, rather than drilling holes.
- PLEASE NOTE THE GREEN QUESTION MARKS - click them for further information
You can have many quotes as you like BUT when you come to place your ORDER please only do so when you have created a quote based on onsite measurements.
ORDER PAGE NOTE:
You will be asked if you would like us to reduce the overall size of the sail by 3%. This will make it harder to mount but increase the tension (all professional installers take this option)